Visit an attraction
Get along to your favourite accessible attractions for free during Accessibility Weekend.
- Registrations to attend Accessibility Weekend will open later in the year, please check back soon.
- Click here to view participating attractions from 2014.
Register your attraction
Is your attraction is located in Victoria and wheelchair accessible? If so we’d love your attraction to be part of Accessibility Weekend 2015!
Accessibility Weekend invites Victorian attractions to open their doors for free to people in wheelchairs and their carers as a means to help educate the community on the importance of access and inclusion for people living with a disability.
Click here to register your attraction.
Accessibility Weekend and participating venues will be promoted in the lead up to the event via:
- Print media: PR opportunities with newspapers and magazines will be sourced in order to showcase the support of participating venues
- Online media: Accessibility Weekend and participating venues will be promoted via online disability websites, forums, event listings and social media
- Collateral: Accessibility Weekend collateral (including participating venue descriptions) will be created and distributed to Victorian disability organisations and participating venues across Victoria to promote the weekend.
- Disability specific channels: Accessibility Weekend is a fantastic initiative that disability organisations across Victoria will be encouraged to promote to their clients